This large file and may take some time to download.
(Our templates may not work correctly on Mac OS. Please try a sample before purchasing.)
Need pocketfolder or square favor labels? These beautiful vintage daisy square 2 x 2 wedding label templates are the perfect touch! Simply change your names or initials and wedding date, print, peel & stick.
Download a sample and see how easy it is to print your own designer labels using your home computer & printer!
(Template prints 12 per page)
What you will need:
1. Download the 2 x 2 square label templates.
2. Select the wording you want to change. While your wording is selected, hold down the control button and hit e at the same time. This will pop up a formatting tool bar.
3. Change your wording and choose the font you want to use. You can also change the size and color of the font. Whatever change you make on one will automatically be changed on all!
4. When you have your labels set up the way you like, click Save and save the document to your mydocuments folder or somewhere you will easily remember.
How to Print:
1. To print, click File and then Print
2. *Important: When the print box pops up, find Page Scaling. If it is set to Fit to Printable Area, change it to None.
3. Print your labels, peel & wrap around your bottles.